Red Note Foundation is seeking a talented individual to join our team as a Marketing Manager. While the needs for this position will vary, we are asking for no more than 4 - 8 hours per week from this position. The position descrtipion is listed below and can also be found here. If you have interest in this volunteer position, please complete the application below. Thank you for your support and interest in Red Note Foundation. (* = required field)
Reports to: Technology Director
Type: Volunteer, non-paid
Location: Arizona based, can work remote at times
Red Note Foundation's mission is to Beautify the world through the promotion of music education and performance.
Red Note Foundation was formed to continue what Kristen Hooker started: Serving her fellow man, beautifying the world with music, and honoring her God through service, and self-improvement. Kristen believed that music had an ability to touch one’s soul and improve one’s life. Red Note Foundation is dedicated to helping students and individuals gain the music education they seek while offering them opportunities to perform that will build character and showcase their talents.
Help us continue the legacy Kristen wasn’t able to complete. Let’s Keep the Music Playing!
Reporting to the Technology Director, the Marketing Manager will set and guide the strategy for all marketing opportunities supporting the Red Note Foundation’s mission. Specific responsibilities include:
- Guide the development of a marketing strategy for social media, organizational events, and publicity events;
- Define strategies to increase traffic to the website and social networks while collaborating with Technology Director to execute such strategies;
- Cultivate community connections to increase media coverage and work with Community Relations Manager to maintain such connections;
- Establish and manage online donor acquisition campaign using online advertising and search engine marketing;
- Collaborate with Fundraising Coordinator to devise and implement campaigns to generate donation funds for Red Note Foundations operations;
- Guide Graphic Designer in generation of all promotional materials for organizational events and specific campaigns;
- Build and mange a prospective donor program through the use of a sophisticated email marketing program;
- Participate in developing and monitoring budgets for the use of digital media tools;
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2+ years experience developing and marketing and promotional strategies;
- Relationship builder with the flexibility and finesse to "manage by influence";
- High energy, maturity, and leadership with the ability to serve as a unifying force and to position communications discussions at both the strategic and tactical levels;
- Strong creative thinker;
- Highly collaborative work style;
- Proven track record as an implementer who thrives on managing a variety of key initiatives concurrently;
- Self-starter who is able to work independently and entrepreneurially;
- Enjoys creating and implementing new initiatives;
- Excellent writing, editing, and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to meet deadlines and work in a fast paced environment;
- Sincere commitment to working collaboratively with all constituent groups including staff, board members, volunteers, donors, program participants, and other supporters.
If you have interest in applying for this volunteer position, please complete the fields below and we will contact you shortly with an update and the next steps.